Qatar will be disputing with the national football team of Bahrain for a play-off spot in the 2017/2018 Arabian Gulf Cup on December 29 at 15:30 GMT. Which team will win: Qatari or Bahraini? We will try to figure it out during the detailed preview below. The football affair between Qatar and Bahrain to be scheduled at the Jaber International Stadium in Kuwait City where Qatar host on paper. You would be able also to witness an accurate prediction of the result of the Qatar vs Bahrain encounter filled with necessary statistics.
Qatar versus Bahrain. Betting tips, predictions, forecasts, statistics
|Football. Gulf Cup Of Nations 2017/18. Group B. Matchday 3|
|betting tips bookmakers' odds|
|the most probable correct score prediction according to bookies|
|26/12/2017 Iraq - Qatar 2:1||26/12/2017 Yemen - Bahrain 0:1|
|23/12/2017 Qatar - Yemen 4:0||23/12/2017 Bahrain - Iraq 1:1|
|14/12/2017 Qatar - Liechtenstein 1:2||14/11/2017 Singapore - Bahrain 0:3|
|14/11/2017 Qatar - Iceland 1:1||09/11/2017 Hong Kong - Bahrain 0:2|
|11/11/2017 Qatar - Czech Republic 0:1||10/10/2017 Chinese Taipei - Bahrain 2:1|
|head to head statistics|
Bahrain and Qatar overview before prediction
Qatar had seemed to guarantee a playoff spot when they were leading 1:0 after 45 minutes of their second group game with Iraq having already the opener against Yemen won 4:0. However, finally, Iraq turned things upside down and snatched a win from behind (1:2). The Maroons suffered from their inconsistency and lack of composure in defense. That made Qataris in need of all three points today.
Bahrain have looked pretty bleak so far. Nevertheless, they can enjoy one point more than their today's rivals - 4 - that makes the Miroslav Soukup's troops slight favorites for promotion and thus would be satisfied with a tie. Previously the Bahrainis defeated the weakest team in the group (Yemen) 1:0 only, but were able to withstand the Iraqis 1:1.
Analysis for Qatar vs Bahrain Betting Forecast
Prediction for the match Qatar vs Bahrain on December 29. Bahrain are pretty limited in potential especially dealing with scoring goals. Qatar are much better in creative game but vulnerable at their back. However, the Reds need too much of it to benefit from. Our prediction and betting tip - over 1.5 goals. Bet with William Hill at 1.55* and get a bonus up to €100 in free bets.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum
- Brisbane Roar FC vs Ceres-Negros F.C. 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Easy task for Brisbane Roar
- Montevideo Wanderers F.C. vs Club Olimpia 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Unyielding locals Wanderers
- Paris FC vs AC Ajaccio 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: High-flying minnows of Paris
- FC Rot-Weiss Erfurt vs 1. FC Magdeburg 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Not much hope for Erfurt
- Prediction for Betting on Jong Ajax vs SC Cambuur 22/01/2018. Solid fortress of Ajax II
- Jong AZ vs FC Den Bosch 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Free fall of Jong AZ
- Prediction for Betting on Ascoli vs Cittadella 20/01/2018. Low-ranked but tough Ascoli
- Prediction for Betting on Cremonese vs Parma 20/01/2018. Slight disadvantage of Cremonese