Belgium will test Costa Rica as their 2018 FIFA World Cup preparations comes to the end. Now or never, footballers may declare their rights for starting XI spots. Their ultimate rehearsals are about to begin at the King Baudouin Stadium (Brussel, Belgium). Our prediction to be revealed further.
|Football. International Friendly Match
GMT 20:45 on June 11
|Belgium against Costa Rica in bookmakers' odds|
|Belgium vs Costa Rica correct score prediction|
|Belgium and Costa Rica - recent results|
|06/06/2018 Belgium - Egypt 3:0||07/06/2018 England - Costa Rica 2:0|
|02/06/2018 Belgium - Portugal 0:0||03/06/2018 Costa Rica - Northern Ireland 3:0|
|27/03/2018 Belgium - Saudi Arabia 4:0||27/03/2018 Tunisia - Costa Rica 1:0|
|14/11/2017 Belgium - Japan 1:0||23/03/2018 Scotland - Costa Rica 0:1|
|10/11/2017 Belgium - Mexico 3:3||14/11/2017 Hungary - Costa Rica 1:0|
|Belgium versus Costa Rica head to head statistics|
|latest h2h matches|
|26/05/2002 Belgium 1:0 Costa Rica|
Analysis and Reasons for Belgium vs Costa Rica Betting Forecast
Looking at a Costa Rica's recent defeat to England (0:2), what Belgium could learn from it for their own success' sake? The CONCACAF outfit hasn't looked nearly as good as at their best World Cup ever (2014). While its today's European rivals are probably as strong as never. What will their meeting bring in Brussell?
Belgium: Fresh Info, Team News and Lineup
On a first glance, Belgium should see-off Costa Rica without any particular obstacles. Roberto Martinez has built a pretty impressive side which has been beaten only once in 20 matches under his rule. Maybe, The Red Devils have some certain weaknesses. However, this Costa Rican formation is hardly the most dangerous opponents to exploit them effectively.
Previous Belgium's warm-up game was the contest against Egypt, of a pretty similar defensive style to Costa Rica. However, there was a 3:0 humiliation with Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard and Marouane Fellaini deadly finishings as a mixture of both solid team play and outstanding individual skills.
Now Belgium will host Costa Rica who have lost 80% of their recent away games being scoreless in them. And which players Martinez will field this time it's even not the most important matter to predict. All Belgian players are just too skillful for the Central Americans. However, it's necessary to mention that Manchester City star defender Vincent Kompany still struggles with an injury.
Costa Rica: Fresh Info, Team News and Lineup
English coaches rested most of their regular players against Costa Rica a week ago yet easily prevailed (2:0). Spain thrashed the guests from beyond the ocean on November (5:0). Even Tunisia beat the Óscar Ramírez side on March (1:0) playing in France. Now Belgium, somewhat in between Spanish and English level. What to expect?
Not much as we foresee. Maybe the 2018 Champions league title holder, Keylor Navas the goalkeeper, will be able to prevent his nation of a total disaster. But his efforts are simply not enough for a positive result for Costa Rica in Brussell.
Belgium vs Costa Rica Accurate Prediction
All in all, Belgium are just too strong for Costa Rica, and the forecast in question is only the number of goals. As both sides will have 7-8 days till their opening 2018 World Cup games, we don't think there are any reasons for them to preserve forces. Instead, it would be smart to gain some momentum. Considering the odds given by bookmakers, we are happy to take Belgium with an asian handicap (-2) @2.28 at Pinnacle.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Egypt vs Uruguay Predictions on 2018/06/15 and Betting Tips with Odds
- Prediction & Preview - Russia vs Saudi Arabia 2018/06/14 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Poland vs Lithuania Expert Prediction with Odds and Preview
- Expert Predictions - Austria vs Brazil 2018/06/10 - Lineups, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Hungary vs Australia 2018/06/09 - Forecasts, Odds, Lineups
- Predictions for Betting - Poland vs Chile - Tips, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Switzerland vs Japan 2018/06/08 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum
- Brisbane Roar FC vs Ceres-Negros F.C. 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Easy task for Brisbane Roar
DISCLAIMER We do not provide any form of gambling. The material displayed above is provided "as is", without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of the content of this website. Please gamble responsibly!