Our predictions regard Hungary accepting Australia on their way to Russia for World Cup 2018 football battles. It will be the final chance for the Aussies to test everything prior to the start. The venue of this International Friendly match to be the Hungarian Groupama Arena in Budapest. You are about to know what we are going to predict for it.
Hungary versus Australia. Predictions, forecasts, betting tips, statistics and odds
|Football. National teams' friendlies.
GMT 17:30 on June 9
|Hungary against Australia in bookmakers' odds|
|Hungary vs Australia correct score prediction|
|Hungary and Australia - recent results|
|06/06/2018 Belarus - Hungary 1:1||01/06/2018 Australia - Czech Republic 4:0|
|27/03/2018 Hungary - Scotland 0:1||27/03/2018 Australia - Colombia 0:0|
|23/03/2018 Hungary - Kazakhstan 2:3||23/03/2018 Norway - Australia 4:1|
|14/11/2017 Hungary - Costa Rica 1:0||15/11/2017 Australia - Honduras 3:1|
|09/11/2017 Luxembourg - Hungary 2:1||10/11/2017 Honduras - Australia 0:0|
|Hungary versus Australia head to head statistics|
|latest h2h matches|
|23/02/2000 Hungary 0:3 Australia|
Analysis and Reasons for Hungary vs Australia Betting Forecast
Hungary: Info, Team News and Lineup
The Magyars have not too much to play for and more likely they are looking towards their summer vacations. Actually the most of the footballers playing abroad are already on the rest and weren't called here. There are some injuries in the Hungarian squad as well. Important defenders Barnabás Bese, Mihály Korhut, midfielder Zoltán Gera, the vice-captain are all out. Also absent are the USA-based players like Zoltán Stieber, Nemanja Nikolić, Krisztián Németh, and Dániel Sallói (mostly forwards) who are still busy with the MLS ongoing season.
Hungary Stats and Facts
Hungary miss the World Cup 2018 and seem not to especially bother about the friendlies which have held after the qualification campaign. The Georges Leekens men have been beaten even by the likes of Luxembourg and Kazakhstan. There are doubts about how seriously Australia would be accepted by Hungary as well in the upcoming fixture.
Australia: Info, Team News and Lineup
The Socceroos led by the coach Bert van Marwijk who qualified for the World Cup 2018 with... Saudi Arabia. While Australia were promoted there under command of Ange Postecoglou who suddenly resigned just after that. However, the Dutch manager carefully kept the most of the Australian squad of his predecessor. Relatively many changes came only at the back. Somehow van Marwijk didn't like the English-based defenders Bailey Wright (23 caps), Ryan McGowan (20), Brad Smith (19), dropping them out of the final lineup of 23.
Australia Stats and Facts
Despite Australia's impressive 4:0 walk over Czechs on June 1 and a 0:0 stalemate against Colombia on March 27, there are issues in defensive work of the Antipodes. Which are no surprise considering the facts given above. Norway, - hardly the best attacking football nation - shed a lot of light on it thrashing 4:1 the visitors from Sahul on March.
Hungary vs Australia Accurate Prediction
More relaxed Hungary should exploit those weaknesses of the guests, according to our main forecast. Most likely Australia will find the net too. Logically, it has a lot of sense to bet on "Both teams to score" @2.00 with Sbobet (if you are not their customer yet, sign up now and get a €200 bonus T&C apply). As for the outcome prophecy, let it be a tie.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Egypt vs Uruguay Predictions on 2018/06/15 and Betting Tips with Odds
- Prediction & Preview - Russia vs Saudi Arabia 2018/06/14 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Poland vs Lithuania Expert Prediction with Odds and Preview
- Prediction & Preview - Belgium vs Costa Rica 2018/06/11 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Expert Predictions - Austria vs Brazil 2018/06/10 - Lineups, Odds, Forecasts
- Predictions for Betting - Poland vs Chile - Tips, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Switzerland vs Japan 2018/06/08 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum
- Brisbane Roar FC vs Ceres-Negros F.C. 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Easy task for Brisbane Roar
DISCLAIMER We do not provide any form of gambling. The material displayed above is provided "as is", without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or related to the use of the content of this website. Please gamble responsibly!