Austria will try to withstand Brazil in a friendly game of football for national teams prior to the 2018 World Cup. The mentioned event to be held at the Ernst-Happel-Stadion in Vienna, an Austrian city. Our prediction deployed further.
Austria versus Brazil. Predictions, forecasts, betting tips, statistics and odds
|Football. International Friendlies.
GMT 16:00 on June 10
|Austria against Brazil in bookmakers' odds|
|Austria vs Brazil correct score prediction|
|Austria and Brazil - recent results|
|02/06/2018 Austria - Germany 2:1||03/06/2018 Brazil - Croatia 2:0|
|30/05/2018 Austria - Russia 1:0||27/03/2018 Germany - Brazil 0:1|
|27/03/2018 Luxembourg - Austria 0:4||23/03/2018 Russia - Brazil 0:3|
|23/03/2018 Austria - Slovenia 3:0||14/11/2017 England - Brazil 0:0|
|14/11/2017 Austria - Uruguay 2:1||10/11/2017 Japan - Brazil 1:3|
|Austria versus Brazil head to head statistics|
|latest h2h matches|
|18/11/2014 Austria 1:2 Brazil|
|11/06/1978 Brazil 1:0 Austria|
|08/06/1958 Brazil 3:0 Austria|
Analysis and Reasons for Austria vs Brazil Betting Forecast
Austria: Info, Team News and Lineup
Das Team has almost all its 26 players called on this set of friendlies available, except injured defender Andreas Ulmer. The lineup doesn't differ much from the one that missed the pass to Russia during the last World Cup qualification campaign. The main change is the coach. Unfulfilled Swiss manager Marcel Koller was replaced by German-Franco Foda. The latter kicked out of the Austrian squad just a few old boys like defender Florian Klein, midfielders Martin Harnik and Zlatko Junuzović, as well as striker and vice-captain Marc Janko, adding some fresh and younger faces mostly from the three local Bundesliga clubs: Sturm Graz, Rapid Wien and Red Bull Salzburg.
Austria Stats and Facts
The Austrians have failed to qualify for 5th Mundial in a row. Their last presence at World Cups dated back to 1998. However, it seems that Austria has been shaped with a better form than a plenty of possessers of tickets to Russia this summer. Coach Franco Foda has led his troops to 7 wins in a row so far, including an impressive defeat caused by the Austrians to the current world champions title holders, Germany, 2:1 on June 2. So, for the ultimate test, it hardly would be possible to find a better and more proper touchstone for Brazil than Austria with their current state and confidence.
Brazil: Info, Team News and Lineup
The Brazilian Seleção has also enjoyed a nice string of results. Such a stable and well-balanced team like Tite has crafted during his two years of work, this football nation wasn't fortunate to witness for past decades. The South Americans have been considered as main favorites of World Cups before almost every single competition but now it has much more sense than any time before in the new history.
Brazil Stats and Facts
The Brazilians have lost only once in 20 matches under Tite's guidance. It was a "Superclásico de las Américas" exhibition match against their fierce rivals Argentina in Australia exactly one year ago (0:1). Moreover, besides the nice scoring abilities, this generation of players has developed enviable defensive abilities. Goalkeepers Alisson, Ederson and their fellows have enjoyed clean sheets in 2 of every 3 fixtures. After Argentina, only Japan and Colombia have been able to find the net against the Pentacampeões so far.
Austria vs Brazil Accurate Prediction
For Austria, it's a great motivation and no needing of saving anything for something in future, and this is certainly the top game of the year for the home side. While the guests should prevent injuries and preserve force before their forthcoming start at the 2018 World Cup next Sunday. Our forecast deals with an assumption that the hosts will push hard and won't allow much in front of their goal. We suggest to bet on Brazil team total under 1.5/2 goals (asian) @1.99 with Pinnacle
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Egypt vs Uruguay Predictions on 2018/06/15 and Betting Tips with Odds
- Prediction & Preview - Russia vs Saudi Arabia 2018/06/14 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Poland vs Lithuania Expert Prediction with Odds and Preview
- Prediction & Preview - Belgium vs Costa Rica 2018/06/11 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Hungary vs Australia 2018/06/09 - Forecasts, Odds, Lineups
- Predictions for Betting - Poland vs Chile - Tips, Odds, Forecasts
- Prediction for Betting - Switzerland vs Japan 2018/06/08 - News, Odds, Forecasts
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum
- Brisbane Roar FC vs Ceres-Negros F.C. 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Easy task for Brisbane Roar