Norway versus Czech Republic Match Preview
Norway vs Czech Republic 10/06/2017 Prediction. Take up our reasoned football predictions and betting tips with analysis and experts' opinions on June 10. In this forecast residents of Norway and team Norway prepare to meet Czech Republic for a 2018 World Cup qualifying fixture. The Norwegian city of Oslo is going to host this match and the venue is Ullevaal Stadion, the home ground of the national team of Norway.
|Football. FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifiers. Europe. Group C. Matchday 6. 18:45 GMT|
|the most probable correct score prediction according to bookies|
|26/03/2017 Northern Ireland - Norway 2:0||05/06/2017 Belgium - Czech Republic 2:1|
|11/11/2016 Czech Republic - Norway 2:1||26/03/2017 San Marino - Czech Republic 0:6|
|11/10/2016 Norway - San Marino 4:1||22/03/2017 Czech Republic - Lithuania 3:0|
|08/10/2016 Azerbaijan - Norway 1:0||15/11/2016 Czech Republic - Denmark 1:1|
|04/09/2016 Norway - Germany 0:3||11/11/2016 Czech Republic - Norway 2:1|
|head to head statistics|
|latest h2h matches|
|11/11/2016 Norway lost to Czech Republic 1:2 (away)|
|05/03/2014 Norway and Czech Republic shared points 2:2 (away)|
|10/08/2011 Norway thrashed Czech Republic 3:0 (home)|
|16/11/2005 Norway were defeated by Czech Republic 0:1 (away)|
|12/11/2005 Norway suffered a 0:1 loss from Czech Republic (home)|
Preview for team Norway
Unpredictably the Lars Lagerbäck team actually lost all chances long before the culmination of the qualifying campaign. The Norwegians have won only once in 5 matches and it was a 4:1 victory over the main minnows of the group - San Marino which is not a feat at all. The rest four fixtures were ingloriously lost by the Drillos.
Absentees aggravate the situation for the home side. Regular defenders Omar Elabdellaoui and Martin Linnes are out injured. Midfielder Valon Berisha switched to Kosovo while Per Ciljan Skjelbred, and Alexander Tettey have been thrown out of the current Norway's squad.
Czech Republic overview
The visitors have done better so far. Czech Republic are chasing Northern Ireland for the 2nd spot trailing the latter by 2 points, while the top position of the group seems to be sticked with Germany (15 pts). The Narodni tym have lost only to the Germans (0:3) so far in the tournament, but also was defeated by Belgium (1:2) in a recent friendly match on the road, however showing a pretty decent play.
In the first leg the Czechs prevailed over Norway at home - 2:1.
As for team news, coach Karel Jarolím decided to drop three players out of the squad which had been summoned for the Belgium friendly. They are defender Filip Novák, midfielders Josef Šural and Antonín Barák. The key big guns are fit and ready on Czech Republic side.
Where to bet on Norway vs Czech Republic forecasts?
|odds||1||X||2||asian handicap||total 2.5 goals|
Betting Tips for Norway vs Czech Republic Prediction
Norway vs Czech Republic. Betting Tip and Prediction. Selecting a forecast, we look sceptical at Norway's defence that failed to keep a clean sheet even against San Marino. Czech Republic revealed sharp counters to Belgium and are capable to repeat. In outcomes we'd also prefer a Czech's success rather than the Belgian one, but not as confident as goals. Our free betting tip - away team total over 1 goal @2.04*.
* - the odds are shown being at the time of posting the Norway vs Czech Republic match predictions 10/06/2017 and may ocassionally change.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Holstein Kiel vs 1. FC Union Berlin 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Awaiting goals in Kiel
- FC Ingolstadt 04 vs SV Sandhausen 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Uncomfortable ground for Ingolstadt
- 1. FC Nürnberg vs SSV Jahn Regensburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Bavarian derby in Nuremberg
- VfL Bochum vs MSV Duisburg 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Mediocre form of Bochum
- Brisbane Roar FC vs Ceres-Negros F.C. 23/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Easy task for Brisbane Roar
- Montevideo Wanderers F.C. vs Club Olimpia 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Unyielding locals Wanderers
- Paris FC vs AC Ajaccio 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: High-flying minnows of Paris
- FC Rot-Weiss Erfurt vs 1. FC Magdeburg 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Not much hope for Erfurt
- Prediction for Betting on Jong Ajax vs SC Cambuur 22/01/2018. Solid fortress of Ajax II
- Jong AZ vs FC Den Bosch 22/01/2018 Prediction for Betting: Free fall of Jong AZ
- Prediction for Betting on Ascoli vs Cittadella 20/01/2018. Low-ranked but tough Ascoli
- Prediction for Betting on Cremonese vs Parma 20/01/2018. Slight disadvantage of Cremonese