6/06/2017 India vs Nepal Game Prediction. Check out our football predictions and analytic betting tips from experts with team news and opinions. This is a forecast for a India vs Nepal friendly game scheduled on June 6 at the Mumbai Football Arena in Mumbai, an Indian city.
India versus Nepal. Betting tips, predictions, forecasts
Who will win? How to evaluate chances of the teams? Our preview for India and Nepal to kick-off at 13:30 GMT will help you with a prediction and tips for betting.
|Football. International Friendly|
|betting tips bookmakers' odds|
|the most probable correct score prediction according to bookies|
|28/03/2017 Myanmar - India 0:1||28/03/2017 Philippines - Nepal 4:1|
|22/03/2017 Cambodia - India 2:3||15/11/2016 Nepal - Macau 1:0|
|03/09/2016 India - Puerto Rico 4:1||12/11/2016 Nepal - Laos 3:2|
|07/06/2016 India - Laos 6:1||08/11/2016 Nepal - Brunei 3:0|
|02/06/2016 Laos - India 0:1||05/11/2016 East Timor - Nepal 0:0|
The Blue Tigers have started their preparation for the 2019 AFC Asian Cup qualifier on 13 June when they will host Kyrgyzstan. There is very wide selection of players for coach Stephen Constantine. As many as 35 Indian footballers have received invitations to the national team - 6 goalkeepers, 11 defenders, 13 midfielders and only 5 forwards. Only one foreign club player among them is goaltender Gurpreet Singh Sandhu from Norwegian Stabaek. The rest are from domestic league. No any absenses of really important players reported.
Forecasts for Nepal
The Gorkhalis will also play their 2019 AFC Asian Cup qualification game on June 13. The troops under command of Koji Gyotoku will welcome Yemen in Kathmandu. Needless to say that such minnow team ranked 169th by FIFA has no real chances to qualify from its group and plays only for pride and pleasure. The Nepalese announce their roster consists of 20 players without three regular defenders Rabin Shrestha, Rajin Dhimal (injured) and Anil Gurung (coach decision). For proper forecasts you need to know that Nepal, unlike India, has few players even from Spanish club Marbella (3rd division).
Betting Tips for India vs Nepal Prediction
India vs Nepal. Betting Tip and Prediction. The huge favorite is India, while Nepal are capable for surprise only at their home ground where they once defeated their today's opponents 2:1. Adding to this the absense of almost a half of regular back line for the guests, what to predict here except a comfortable home win? As the hosts will rotate and substitute heavily for sure, the more gelled visiting side has nice chances to score at least like they did in a plenty of recent matches including their previous head to head encounter in 2015 (1:4). So our recommended free betting tip - over 2.5 goals @1.75*.
Where to bet on India or Nepal?
Where to bet on football? The most liable bookmaker is certainly Pinnacle, with its best odds and highest limits which are never cut down for successful punters. Visit Pinnacle
* - the odds are shown being at the time of posting of India vs Nepal match predictions 6/06/2017 and may fluctuate.
|Please support us with sharing this preview:|
- Poland U21 vs Sweden U21 19/06/2017 Prediction. Basic vulnerability of Poland
- Brann vs Stabaek 19/06/2017 Prediction. Influential returns for Brann
- Prediction for Cameroon vs Chile at the FIFA Confederations Cup. Experiments of Cameroon
- Prediction for Poland U21 vs Slovakia U21 on 16/06/2017. Enigmatic abilities of Poland
- Prediction for Sweden U21 vs England U21 on 16/06/2017. Lost form of Sweden
- Prediction for Persela L vs Persipura J on 14/06/2017. Pleasant surprise from Persela
- Prediction Iceland ISL vs Croatia CRO 11/06/2017. Unprecedented heights for Iceland
- Prediction Ireland IRL vs Austria AUT 11/06/2017. Crucial move for Ireland
- Norway vs Czech Republic 10/06/2017 Predictions. Lost hopes of Norway
- Prediction for Kazakhstan vs Denmark on 10/06/2017. New grass for Kazakhstan
- Prediction Sweden vs France - Match Preview & Betting Tips on 9/06/2017
- Prediction for Brazil vs Argentina. Forecasts on 9/06/2017. Winning streak of Brazil